SKAGEN SEA FISHING FESTIVAL 2019
This year there is an additional chance to win some of them
The competition is all about its simplicity
the maximum possible length of 3 fish species.
Cod x1, Plaice x2 og Grey Gurnard x 3
in the sense that you have a Cod of 40 cm,
a 30 cm Plaice and a 20 cm Grey Gurnard
40x 1 + 30x2 + 20x3 = 160 cm
It can only be measured one fish of each species.
Best results are prized with Great Prizes
(Prize list comes later)
The price for participation in GRAND SLAM is 100 DKK.
NOTE, you want to join Gran Slam
You must sign up at the same time as registering for the festival
1. All anglers over 12 may participate.
2. Participants who are not 18 are considered junior.
3. Deadline for registration is April 20, if there are still available seats.
Note: After this date, it is not possible to change 4 man's team and fishing mate.
4. Participation in various meals must be ordered upon registration.
1. There are individual and team competitions consisting of 2 el. 4 participants.
2. The winner is the team / participant who obtains the highest points for 2 days fishing.
3. The biggest fish will be prized must be taken out before weighing
4. The catch is due to the organizers, however, exceptions may be made. special catches.
5. Protests must be submitted in writing, and costs 100 kr. Which is refunded upon successful.
6. Participants must bring life jacket and valid fishing license.
1. Canceled a day's fishing, the second day's results will be crucial.
2. In the case of total cancellation, an amount corresponding to the boat rent, minus an administration fee, will be refunded within 5 weeks.
Protest and Weather Committee
The committee consists of 3 from the organizers (SHK), and 3
participants. The names will be in the participant folder.
INFRINGEMENT OF THE RULES MAY CAUSE DISQUALIFICATION